120V AC Plug-in Carbon Monoxide Alarm with 9V Battery Backup
- Test / Reset Button - tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the carbon monoxide alarm.
- Tamper Resist Feature – if activated, unit goes into constant alarm mode if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet
- Low Battery Hush – silences low battery chirp warning for up to twelve hours in order to maintain protection without having to replace the battery at an inconvenient time.
- AC Plug-in Operated – Easy to install – just plug into an AC wall outlet
- 9V Battery Backup – provides continuous protection in case of power failure
- End of Life Notification – Ten (10) years after unit is first powered, this alarm will beep two times every 30 seconds to indicate it is time to replace the alarm.
The Kidde is a 120V AC powered, plug-in carbon monoxide alarm with battery backup, providing continuous protection, even during a power outage. It is an easy to install unit that provides reliable protection against the dangers of carbon monoxide.
- Width: 19 cm
- Depth: 5.1 cm
- Height: 26 cm
Weight: 0.44 kg